Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, June 6, 2011 - In Tune or Immune

"Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always." 
Psalm 105:4
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge." 
Psalm 19:1-2
"See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, 
but the LORD rises upon you and His glory appears over you." 
Isaiah 60:2
     I ask myself and you today: Will we choose to tune in to God or will we be immune to His Presence all around us? Will I look around Him or will I see Him?  Will I sit and listen to Him or will I excuse myself?  
     Father, I'm looking for Your Face this morning. I've seen You shining in the morning pink of the sky and blazing in the orange of sunsets. I feel the thrill of Your Power when playful waves knock me down and when I hear thunder roll over our house. I know Your tenderness through a million differently shaped leaves and petals. Father, You reveal Your patience and the continuing newness of Your craftsmanship through with canyons carved by rivers and mountains and rocks softened with wind and water. Your personal touches in my life keep me wrapped in blessed assurance of Your love for me. Father, I will look for You today. I want to see Your glory and know Your Presence and Love in new ways and I want to allow all You show me to flow through me to others who need the Light of Your Presence. 

In the Name of Jesus Who said the rocks would cry out in praise at His Presence if His people didn't! (Luke 19:37-40)

Inspired by Jesus Calling
photo from travel album (Capri, Italy)

No comments:

Post a Comment