Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011 - I Am Loved

" . . . and live a life of love, 
just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us
 as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
Ephesians 5:2
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39
"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: 
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8
Father, how can I say thank you for loving me with Your endlessly available Love? Your Gift leaves me without excuse for my unloving spirit and selfish actions. Fill me with Your goodness and help me learn to lose myself in Your Love so circumstances can't touch me. Bury me in the depths of Your love and may I feel You spread the width of Your Everlasting Arms around me. Your Gift of Your Son leaves no room for doubt in my heart. Forgive me when I question the way You express Your Love to me now. May I never treat You as though Your love were fickle, like human love. You never change and I praise You for this gift in itself. Your Word and Your Love are forever True. 
In the Name of Jesus Who suffered to prove Your Love to us

Based on Live Loved, by Max Lucado
photo from Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment