Monday, May 21, 2012

Full Sail

"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?   He who did not spare his own Son,  but gave Him up for us all—how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?"
Romans 8:31-32


"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,
    I wait for God my Savior;
    my God will hear me."
Micah 7:7


Father-God, it's Monday and many of us are looking at a lengthy list of goals to accomplish.   Others see today as one step closer to a difficult decision or significant change. Some of Your children feel acutely alone in their Monday through Friday worlds while others feel more "at home" at work than at home.  All of us carry battlefields within us and all of us need Your merciful intervention.  Hear our prayers, Father, and fill us with Your Power.  You've promised not to leave us empty or useless.  You sacrificed to save us and now You work to mature us.  Keep us from rushing into this Monday until Your Spirit rushes through us, filling us with the power and purpose You alone give us. 
In the Name of Jesus Who gave everything to make us part of God's Family


No comments:

Post a Comment