Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - Sunday Prayer

"From the end of the earth I will cry to You,

When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. 
Selah"


Psalm 61:2-4


Lord, take us to higher ground today.  May each celebration gathering of Your sheep today be a safe place for those who follow you. Lead us to worship You with all our hearts because we can trust You with everything in us. May Your Love reign as we turn to You.  Relieve all stress, anxiety, and frustration with an outpouring of Peace and Grace.  Show us how to climb higher in the Tower of the Rock.
In the Name of Jesus, our Solid Rock - High and Lifted up






No comments:

Post a Comment