Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - No Diving Empty into a Pool

"The one thing I ask of the LORD-- the thing I seek most -- 
is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, 
delighting in the LORD's perfections and meditating in His Temple." 
 Psalm 27:4


     I almost did it again.  The "doer" in me almost dove head first into my yard-long to-do list before my heart reminded me to stop and relish the feast God had laid out for me in His Presence. 


We come to the table of Your Presence, Lord, and ask for extra helpings of : 
Affection.
Blessing.
Cleansing change.
Direction.
Enlightenment.
Fullness.
Goodness.
Hope.
Inheritance.
Joy.
Kindness.
Life.
Mercy.
Nourishment.
Order. 
Peace.
Quiet. 
Rest. 
Strength. 
Truth.
Unfailing Love. 
Victory.
Wisdom. 
eXtraordinary eXperiences.
You, Lord.
Zeal to do Your Will. 
In the Name of Jesus, the Alpha and the Omega
  

No comments:

Post a Comment